2010年10月9日土曜日

Hanning actually do the same

Hanning actually do the same, but less than a year to mention that several of the same. Lu Chuan: probably not the same as with competitors, and and provide the same award every year, Oscar Chanel Shoes was no read. Jun Ni: Best Art Direction, in fact there are several of the films, Award of this specific sector, in fact, is to look at manual labor, and the workload, the King 3 - Return of the King Tu Survey: Each year won a prize after the acceptance speech are included down, the most impressive is Lewis - husband to confidence, finished reflections, he also used sign language with deaf father, you Tory Burch Shoes taught me, I thanks.
Tzu Hang: I remember a black star, small Gubaleiding, he did not think I was winning, say 12 consecutive love you simply got carried away with excitement. On another occasion, a female lead, She said did not expect award-winning, results of one and a half hour long speech, and made after the Academy judges to restrict the reflections on time. original China: no one interrupted you? Tzu-Air: that is the host force also interrupt can not interrupt. Ni Jun: last year's He also kissed her guests of honor. Zengzi Air: He is guests of honor this year is estimated to be kissed another beauty of South Africa. users: China should learn what these award-winning star actress award reflections? Zengzi Air: I feel that learning Jimmy Choo the words , from year to year. each of my films again nominated, and with the different. Tzu-Air: I suggest you be when the nomination of said calendar year out. original Chinese: sub navigation I often ironic, Nicole called me the original.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿