2011年2月23日水曜日

I have so many years in school is a person when two people make


Like now I have to focus even more stringent demands on themselves, when I am in school, I will courseware Kaodao students a semester of public computers. before the real class a complex lesson planning. .Moderator: School teachers and students you have any questions? parents will mens belts not ask questions? .Jilian Hai: parents worry is normal, but more high school teachers think I,m They struggle to the light, a little less on the lesson can be requested with the school, the school does take care of me, let me drop a little lesson. I have so many years in school is a person when two people make, and a person generally 10 class, can I have all the 20 classes. many teachers think you should give us glory, especially history teacher, you should exist in various forums.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿