2010年9月2日木曜日

I find the flower

I find the flower. the bare branches of a black object shaped like worms particularly conspicuous. I went to advance rapidly, despite the difficult foot. Xiaomei behind shouting , Miss, your clothes dirty. I only go forward, anxious to Ada in the back after me.
branches are obvious signs of fire. christian louboutin who does not exist a dense leaves, branches also like birth Diseases like sparse. in a droop of the branches, I saw that as a black object in the distance thing. It is indeed also the branches, it is black break my heart. how I can not contact it and flowers together. It is crumbling, like a butterfly to fly, like Apple to ground. I gingerly with his nose pressed up, the thick smell a faint burning smell in the fragrance.
I uttered a cry of surprise, Xiaomei, decline It also decline. Xiaomei said Miss amazing, it really strong. I shook my head and said, no, it is not strong, but the pain. finished, I began to cry, for the life of the vulnerable and tough. it suffering from bear, bear from its christian louboutin shoes responsibility, its duty is to be given destiny. can only be accepted, can not refuse.
wipe away the tears of his face, I walked around. I want to find father, mother and brother's soul forever wandering the place, like a handful of dirt into their lives into the coffers of my personal collection forever. but I can not tell. everything in front of the ashes, they are naturally linked , covering the land. I think they have completely integrated into the christian louboutin sale land of each soil, always waiting for our home. I grabbed those from all corners of the ashes into the purse, the hanging in the neck, close to the skin . I always accompanied them, even if we are not the same world. Let my heart, and their synthesis of the same heart beat.
back, I said grandmother, grandmother, even though the flower has been burned, but It has not withered. grandmother said, I know. I see my grandmother as a tis not withered flowers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿