2010年9月10日金曜日

I was born and raised in rural areas

I was born and raised in rural areas, so rural areas have a special feeling, especially in the home away from modern civilization patch of exposed earth ignorance and good life full of folks, and now as an urban outsider, I always had a deep sense of guilt home, had the audacity to attempt to change their lives, but my life is now dilapidated, So I poem, > Most of these works from the nineties of last century to the beginning of this century I have seen and heard some things at home adaptation, there are good and the beautiful have christian louboutin Jiachou E, piled into the text, designed to arouse the conscience of humanity: bred, then its own way . hope we criticize the release of a burden in my heart.
the occasion of the advent of the book for printing the occasion, thanked Mr. Guo Wanmin Jiangsu writers preface to the book, thanked Mr. Sun Haodong Sichuan author a book on my enthusiasm to help, thank the Health and I keep my patch of yellow earth, thanks to my kind and worthy folks.
month in Beidaihe
After Twenty Years (O. Henry)
The policeman on the beat moved up the avenue impressively. The impressiveness was habitual and not for show, for christian louboutin shoes spectators were few. The time was barely 10 o'clock at night, but chilly gusts of wind with a taste of rain in them had well nigh depeopled the streets.
Trying doors as he went, twirling his club with many intricate and artful movements, turning now and then to cast his watchful eye adown the pacific thoroughfare, the officer, with his stalwart form christian louboutin sale and slight swagger, made a fine picture of a guardian of the peace. The vicinity was one that kept early hours. Now and then you might see the lights of a cigar store or of an all-night lunch counter ; but the majority of the doors belonged to business places that had long since been closed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿