2010年11月16日火曜日

I speak to would be


frightened Zhu Liu don,t know his/her own identity, and then don,t think to say clearly from, this time she had the wish fulfilled and bent the body to stare at Zhu Liu to ask:"To, to, rightness.You are how can anyone know of?""I guess of, can with relaxation?""Do not go, you read aloud one namely interesting I understand again of poem, I then put you."Is this time difficult not pour Zhu Liu, anyway he knows poem also not abstruse, freely short cut:"Goose goose goose, song item to the song in sky, the white hair floats green water, the red Zhang stirs pure wave."The square Ting hands lightly hold Zhu Liu is face, happy say with smile:"This poem is too interesting, really surprisingly this in this world still really has I a listen to and then understand of poem.""Woman without just would be virtuous, you were virtuous too much, put me!""Do not go, you speak that a joke stired me to enjoy and then put you again."This time Zhu Liu all of the hearts are getting cooler, think to so don,t stop of keep on tossing about when is a !Nu way:"The gentleman speech necessarily discount louboutin goes and goes necessarily a fruit, how can you be promise and then deny?"Square Ting one face is upset"you saw clear, I was a young girl, not a gentleman again.Your love speaks and then speak, don,t speak then.I walked, the match had been already pulled, doing obeisance of Gu.""Do not walk, don,t walk, I speak to would be."Zhu Liu really is getting more hasty.The square Ting enjoyed again, "speak, I listen respectfully.""The finishing speaking you must put me and forbid to play to depend on!""Do not play to depend on."Think think, Zhu Liu just way:"There is a tortoise cohabiting with a snail for a long time and long time ago, one day the tortoise leg is harmed bleed not only, it then says to the snail,I unable to leave road, you come back from buying some medicine to stop bleeding for me!,The snail promised, hence it climbs ah climb to go out to go to.The tortoise then waits wait etc. etc., wait until blood quickly stay dry, the snail still didn,t come back.Spirit the tortoise denounce openly,the snail is this tortoise bastard, you can,t come to Lao Tze and then die again!,By this time, the snail greatly drinks a way at the door,the bastard dare to scold Lao Tze is one more, Lao Tze doesn,t go!,The tortoi

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿